Basic introduction: The application examples include tamper labeling, playing card tray tamper labeling, and network card box tamper labeling. The range of applicable labels includes self-adhesive labels, self-adhesive films, electronic supervision codes, barcodes, etc. Functional characteristics: The corner labeling machine has its common function compared with the ordinary labeling machine. First, the ordinary labeling machine can only complete the labeling of one side of the object. According to the needs of the market, the corner labeling machine has completed the corner labeling and labeling speed at the upper plane and the side plane. For example, the playing card box has a labeling speed of 180 boxes per minute, which greatly improves the consumption efficiency. Second, the labeling is strong and not zero. The flat part of the label, the roller rolling and stamping are firmly attached, the side plane is partial, the brush is pressed and pressed firmly; third, like the automatic labeling machine, the device has automatic photoelectric tracking, with no object and no labeling, no standard Automatic calibration and automatic label detection function to prevent leakage and labeling fees; Fourth, the equipment is shaken, the primary electronic control system consisting of the label electric eye, supporting the equipment 7×24 hours of operation; task principle: the central task principle of the corner labeling machine For: the sensor detects the product passing, and returns the signal to the labeling control system. At the appropriate position, the control system controls the motor to send the label and attach it to the position to be labeled. The product flows through the overlying brush and the label is brushed. A label attachment action is completed. The process is roughly divided into the production of products (water supply line) - product delivery - product testing - labeling (automatically completed equipment) - brushing the label - collecting the posted products (flowing into the next assembly line). More brushing is more common than normal labeling equipment. This step makes the labeling more robust.
1. Adjustment of the brushing device. The center of the brush is aligned and the two sides are symmetrical. The brush is perpendicular to the exterior of the container. The stacking gap of the brushing sweeping container is: 10mm~15mm for a single pressing brush and 5mm~10mm for a combined pressing brush. The position of the cleaning brush from the sponge is 1 mm to 2 mm. Conditioning of the bottle head. The bottle head should be 20mm lower than the bottle when there is no bottle.
2. Conditioning of the label box. The center line of the standard box, the central axis of the standard station is tangent to the label paper, and the central axis of the target board is lined up at three points. The adjustment target board is tangent to the label paper (0 distance), and then the standard box is moved closer to 1 mm~2 mm. The gap between the standard paper and the bead on both sides should be between 0.8mm-1mm. The gap is too large to form the standard paper in the standard box, and the oblique mark appears. If the gap is too small, the push mark will be formed. The adjustment of the position of the labeling hook of the standard box: the upper and lower, left and right grasping hooks are on the same vertical plane and the average effort is on the standard paper, so that the label can be smoothly captured. Conditioning of the label supply roller: When there is no label, the label platen can be pressed to the front end of the label box and when the label is mounted, the label of the label hook finger can not be crushed.
3. Adjustment of the bottle star wheel, the bottle star wheel, and the bottle screw. When the adjustment of the inlet and outlet star wheels and the feeding screw is stopped, the pressure head of the labeling machine shall prevail. First adjust the bottle into the star wheel. When the bottle head just overwhelm the bottle, adjust the bottle into the star wheel so that the bottle is in the middle of the star wheel groove. Adjustment of the inlet screw: According to the inlet star wheel, when the bottle is in the middle of the groove of the inlet star wheel, adjust the auger so that the auger is pressed against the bottle side without displacement. Adjustment of the bottle star wheel: When the bottle head has just been lifted, adjust the star wheel so that the bottle is in the middle of the groove of the star wheel.
4. Adjustment of the standard station. Adjustment of the squeegee and the rubber roller: The squeegee and the rubber roller should not have a gap over the entire length. Assuming that there is a gap, the eccentric bolt can be adjusted to adjust the squeegee. Conditioning of the rubber roller and the target: the target plate and the rubber roller are only in contact with each other without any pressure. If the gap is too large, there will be too much glue on the label to form a silicone. The gap is too small, the contact is too tight, the glue will be squeezed away, and there is no glue on the half of the target. Actually, it is proved that the gap between the target plate and the rubber roller is between 0.1mm and 0.2mm. It can be done by adjusting the bearing seat at the lower part of the rubber roller, and if necessary, stop the conditioning of the bearing on the upper part of the rubber roller.
From the main function and control options: in the past, the labeling position detected by the self-adhesive labeling machine is based on the front edge of the bottle as the photosensitive point, because different diameters of the bottle need to be corresponding to the movement of the electric eye or the labeling time change, if Without this change, it is not possible to ensure that the label is placed at the desired position of each bottle. Today's products feature the "automatically calculate label length" feature, which effectively compensates for these weaknesses. “Automatic calculation of label length” is an automatic control technology combined with PLC and servo motor technology. When the bottle is tested and the electric eye is detected, the radius of the bottle is measured, and the most prominent point on the outer edge of the bottle is taken as a sticker. The sensing point of the standard signal, that is, the small diameter of the bottle, is the sensing point of the labeling signal on the outer edge of the outer edge of the bottle, so that the distance between the electric eye and the peeling plate is not used for mechanical adjustment. There is basically no need to adjust the standard time. This is the automatic control principle of “automatic calculation of label length”. This is also the preferred point for people to use the self-adhesive labeling machine. In the synchronization of the control speed, in addition to the above-mentioned "automatic calculation of the label length" function, the self-adhesive labeling machine should automatically complete the same speed of the belt speed, the bidding speed and the bidding length. This is also the same as the traditional The difference between the self-adhesive labeling machine is the guarantee of the quality of the labeling. The control speed of traditional self-adhesive labeling machines is adjusted according to human experience, and the difficulty of artificial adjustment is that all measures are difficult to synchronize. If it is not synchronized, the labeling process will change frequently, resulting in poor labeling quality. In the control system, the control system of the preferred (PLC+ human-machine interface) is the main one. In the case of the early single-chip microcomputer (single board machine), using the general-purpose PLC as the main control device enables the PLC control system to achieve the following purposes:
(1) It is more shaken and more secure; (2) It is more convenient to maintain in the future, and the promotion is more complicated; (3) It is convenient to stop the online control with the upper and lower stations. In addition, we must also consider adding visual system, which can stop the real-time detection, control and alarm for the integrity of the printing, the status of the word, and whether the label after labeling is available.